Wednesday, January 27, 2016

nautical theme - free printable

I'm so excited to share the first freebie of many!  This nautical themed sticker set is my first creation.  I think it is a beautiful set that's easy on the eyes with bold pops of color here and there. I love the Erin Condren LifePlanner January colors.  I know they are probably meant to be wintery, however the blues and oranges take me directly to the beach!  I think this set is a beautiful reminder of warm beach days... I hope my warm thoughts keep the cold temperatures at bay!  Enjoy! 

 



Download the silhouette print and cut version here

Download the pdf version here

Please leave comments!  Tell me what you love, what you'd like to see, and anything else that comes to mind!  Thanks for stopping by!




11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this and converting it to a pdf file...it worked perfectly!!! Love the design!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Be on the lookout for something new! I'm looking to upload a new beautiful set really soon!

      Delete
  2. Don't know if this is even possible or if it would be way too much work but anyway to get them up with an option for the eclp horizontal setup? I love the sticker sheets that you are designing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll research for measurements... I only use vertical. If they are pretty close I may be able to tailor them to fit!

      Delete
  3. This is so cute! I'm using it in my June month! It will be perfect. I love the beach. And here I am in land-locked Kansas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula, I like the way you think! I'm a native Floridian currently living in Connecticut. I'm hoping these beachy colors and scenes keep the cold away. It's working so far... Enjoy :)

      Delete
  4. I love these! Thank you so much for sharing them! I have a Silhouette that I use to do mostly vinyl projects on, but I keep telling myself that I'm going to do some kind of personal scrapbook. I just had my daughter (1st baby) 6 weeks ago, so I figure this is as good a time as any! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so beautiful...loving it! unfortunately somehow i couldnt open the pdf version :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. may be a silly question- but what do you print these onto

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your efforts that you have put in this, It's very interesting Blog...
    I believe there are many who feel the same satisfaction as I read this article!
    I hope you will continue to have such articles to share with everyone!
    wordpress
    blogspot
    youtube
    បាការ៉ាត់

    ReplyDelete